On Tuesday, January 8th, 3:45am, my house was awakened by the fire detector downstairs. I at first didn't understand why it went off, I thought my dad was making an really early breakfast and burnt something, but the stench that was emitted was horrid and unrecognizable. Turns out I was wrong, my father came into my room and told me to get the dog and get outside because there was a fire in our home. The cables leading to and out of our fridge started an electrical fire which set the back of our fridge on fire, which set the wall behind the fridge on fire and which set the side walls on fire. Due to the burning fridge, a toxic fume was emitted into our home, making it so that we could not live there for the time being. Everyone is safe, no physical injuries, but the fumes made me horribly sick and I had a stress break down. At the moment we are living in a hotel for 3+ months, insurance is covering everything. Why we cannot live in our house for a vast amount of time is because they need to take everything out of our house and fumigate it, redo all of the floors, clean all the vents, and repaint all the walls (the fire emitted a smoke/ash that tainted many things). The internet isn't the best here, so I won't be able to get on as much. I do apologize that I will not be able to draw any pictures for the time being, I hope you understand and I thank you for taking your time to read this.
Take care and see you all soon~